Hi ,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on  *Sr. Java developer *Position with my client.
Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, rate, and
availability date.

*Requirement details:   *

*Job title:  Sr. Java developer (ecommerce Domain)*

*Location: **Kirkland, WA*

*Duration: 6-12+ months*

*we are fine with H4 EAD, L2 EAD, H1b/GC/USC*

*E-commerce Domain(Mandatory)*

*Job Description*:

8-10 years of full-time software engineering experience

Legacy experience in C++, C# is preferred

Strong OOD skills in Java required

Experience with SQL and NoSQL technologies, Cassandra preferred

Experience with Restful API design

Understanding of Microservices architecture

Linux experience

Experience in an Agile development environment

--
*Thanks & Regards,*
Sam Thomas