Hi,

Hope you are doing great......

Please let me know your interest along with your updated resume and details.

Please send Resume to bhara...@caspex.com

*Position : Pega Developers (CSA/SSA/LSA)*

*Location: St. Louis, MO and New Jersey*

*Duration : 12+ months*

*Type of position : C2C*

*No. Of Positions: 10*

·         PEGA PRPC

·         Strong  Experience  in Pega

·         Health care Experience is Plus

·         Client need someone who is strong and ready to join immediately

·         Consultant need to have good communication skills

·         Good management skills.

·         Client is looking for who is ready to relocate anywhere in US

*Please reply me with below details along with your resume..*

Full Name :

Current Location :

Home Phone & Cell Phone :

E-mail address :

Work Authorization (If H1B or EAD Validity) :

Current Employer :

Total years of IT experience :

Skills :

Current Salary :

Expected Salary :

Relocation :

Availability/Notice period :

Preferable time for discussion :

Any bond/commitments with current employer :

Reason of looking out for change :

Any vacation plans in first year :

Candidate Skype ID :

LinkedIn :

SSN (last 4 Digits):

Candidate Date of Birth (Month, Year) :

Highest education(Education Course Name):

University Name and City, State, Country  :

Year Completed:

Project Reference 1:

Project References 2:

Best Regards,