Please share profile on *jaw...@aespatech.com* <jaw...@aespatech.com>

Direct contact number: (201) 448 1184

Hi IT Professional,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my client, details of which are
given below. Please send me your consultant updated resume with contact
details and expected per hour rate ASAP.

***CANDIDATES MUST HAVE ALL THE REQUIRED SKILLS BELOW***

***MUST BE SR. 08+ YEARS OF CANDIDATE *

Job Title: Java Developer

*Location: Trenton, NJ  (LOCAL)*

Duration: Long term Contract

*AGENCY INTERVIEW TYPE: IN PERSON ONLY*

*Job Description: *

*Short Description:*

Java developers needed for MVC online services project

*Complete Description:*

To prepare for the release of the Real ID application and the expected
increase of drives visiting Motor Vehicle agencies to apply for and obtain
there Real ID compliant driver license, the Commission has determined that
releasing multiple Online (Web) applications may alleviate some of the
anticipated traffic into the agencies.  The applications being developed
are Online License Renewal (for those eligible for Skip-The-Trip), Online
License Duplicates and Online Registration Duplicates.  These applications
will be built using Java and Web technologies.  It is essential that these
applications be delivered well in advance of the implementation of Real ID.

*Developers should have experience with Java, J2EE, JSF, SQL, GIT, Web
Services, and Oracle.*

Skill

Required / Desired

Amount

of Experience

Experience using Java MVC

Required

5

Years

Experience using J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP

Required

5

Years

Experience using JSF (Java Servere Faces)

Required

3

Years

Experience using SQL with Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL

Highly desired

2

Years

Experience using SOAP or REST Web Services

Required

2

Years

Experience using GIT for code repository

Desired

1

Years

Good Communication skills

Desired

2

Years

 ------------------------------

Thanks & Regards,

Jaweed Khan (IT Technical Recruiter)

*AespaTech LLC*

23800 Commerce Park Beachwood, OH 44122
<https://maps.google.com/?q=23800+Commerce+Park+Beachwood,+OH+44122&entry=gmail&source=g>

*A Certified Minority & Women Owned Business Enterprise(MWBE)*

Phone. (201) 448 1153| Fax. (216) 378-4893

Email: jaw...@aespatech.com

Skype ID: *javeedkhan.khan2*

GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com ; jaw...@aespatech.com

www.aespatech.com

*Email is the best way to reach me ...!!! *

*Notice of Confidentiality:**  The information contained herein is intended
only for the confidential use of the recipient. If the reader of this
message is neither the intended recipient, nor the person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error, and that any review,
prohibited. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone, and destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the
subject “REMOVE” such that your email would be taken out of our
distribution list.*