Hi ,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on  *Linux Support/Linux Admin *Position with my
client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, rate,
and availability date.

*KINDLY REFER IF YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS INTERESTED FOR ANY OF THE BELOW
OPENINGS*

*Requirement details:*

*Job title: **Linux Support/Linux Admin*

*Location: Plano, TX*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Any Visa is Fine with Genuine project Exp(Need Timesheet for OPT’s)*

*Please Share resumes  with Visa Copy*

*Job Description*:

Hands-on knowledge on Shell Scripting

Should have worked on Linux environment, Able to navigate the directory
structure, edit files, lookup running processes, kill processes, view
server activities, stop and start processes

Troubleshoot / debug  the issues whenever occurred.

Should be able to figure out if non-sql DB’s like MongoDB is down.

Experience with Python. Able to at least read and understand Python code
and write simple scripts.

Very good organization and communication skills. Must have very good verbal
and written communication skills.

Good to have experience on writing Hive and Pig queries.

--
*Thanks & Regards,*
Sam Thomas