Hello,

We are having the below requirement for you.

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest

*Client: AAA*

*Title: IIB(Integration Bus) Developer*

*Location: Costa Mesa, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

·         Exp on IIB (IBM Integration Bus) tool must

·         Very proficient in IIB v10 and/or IBM API-C.

·         Good hands on coding experience (Not just a lead role).

·         Should have worked in Agile work model.

*Nice To have:*

·         IIB Certification

·         Data Power

·         Minimum IT Exp: 5 years +