Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Oracle Techno Functional*

*Sunnyvale, CA*

*12 Months *

*Functional Skillset (Should know at least 5 - 6 functional area):*

Order Management

Sourcing & Scheduling

Forecast & Planning

Inventory

Bill of Material

Demand Management

Cost Management

Purchasing (PO)

*Technical Skillset:*

Advance SQL/PLSQL (Expert)

Data extract and Integration experience, preferably with middleware(Expert)

D2K Forms & Reports

Experience in project implementations

SCM Cloud implementation will be Plus Point

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kiran

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

 ki...@yochana.com || *www.yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>

off: 248-598-7520