Hi Please find the attached resume of my consultant and let me know your
interest.
*Tony*

Sales Recruiter & Accounting Team
Brevitii Inc (Also known as Cougar Tech Inc)
P: +1 510 870 3405
F: +1 510 280 6073
Email : t...@brevitii.com GTalk :usto...@gmail.com
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tony-antony-a46887124