Hi,

I have an urgent opening on  * Business Analyst(Payroll) *Position with my
client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, rate,
and availability date.

*KINDLY REFER IF YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS INTERESTED FOR ANY OF THE BELOW
OPENING*

*Here is the requirement in detail*

*Job title:*  *Business Analyst(Payroll)*

*Location: **Louisville**, KY*

*Duration: 12 months*

 *Need H1B and PP number Mandatory for Submission*

*Job description:*

Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering
requirements, evaluating output requirements and formats

Construct workflow charts and diagrams; study system capabilities; writing
specifications

Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications

Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and
elements

Good knowledge of people tools and product US-HCM (HR, Payroll and
Benefits) functionality

Prior experience in working in a client facing role and have worked with
external/internal stake holders as a Business Analyst and Product Owner

Having strong knowledge of complete SDLC /BA concepts with Agile framework

--
*Thanks & Regards,*
Sam Thomas