*Hi Professionals,*

*we have an immediate openings for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume and expected rate ASAP.*

need passport and current client Badge

*job title: dot net developer*

*location: Columbia, SC  *

*duration: 6+months*

*job description:-*

1      MVC

2.     Strong in OOPS Concepts
3.     .NET Framework
4.     Design Patterns
5.     WCF
6.     Exposure in Document Generation in previous projects is a plus
7.     SQL Server / DB2 (writing queries and stored Procedures)
8.     WIX
9.     Rest Services
10.   Agile Scrum Experience

*Thanks & Regards *

*    Sanjeeth *

*|| Tel : 703-831-8282 Ext : 2519  || Fax : 703-439-2550 ||*

*||m.sanje...@canopyone.com <m.sanje...@canopyone.com> ||www.canopyone.com
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *