Hi,

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well

This is Vaibhav here from IDC Technologies; I'm sending you a requirement
please have a look on that and let me know if you're comfortable with that.

Below is the job description for your reference:

Position: Java Developer

Location: Irvine, CA

Job Description

Must Have Skills: Java/J2EE, JavaScript, HTML, OOP & Design Concepts

Desired Skills: Hotels domain knowledge and knowledge in property management
system

Submission Form:

Interview Availability for next two working days

Full Name of the candidate (Legal name)

Skype ID -Must

Linked ID - Must

Email ID and Contact no

Current Location

Current Employer

Years of Experience with current employer

Current project

Skill Matrix ( Primary areas)/ Current Designation or Role

Work authorization Status

Availability to join the project upon selection

Total Experience

Education Details

Employment Type ( full time / Contract/ Contract to hire)

Salary

Open to relocate anywhere in USA

Reason for change

Have you been Interviewed by Cognizant

Worked with Cognizant before(Y/N), If Yes, Pls share EMP ID

Any Vacation Plans this year

Feel free to revert.

Best Regards,

Vaibhav Singh

Technical Recruiter

IDC Technologies Inc.

Office#: +1 (408) 882-6753 ; Cell#: +1 (302) 492-6340

Email:  <mailto:vaibhav.si...@idctechnologies.com>
vaibhav.si...@idctechnologies.com

G-mail/G-Talk:  <mailto:vaibhavsingh....@gmail.com>
vaibhavsingh....@gmail.com