HI ,

How are you?

Please go through the JD and reply me with your updated resume, below
details ASAP

*Devops with AWS Container*

*Experience – 10+ years*

*Work Status – USC/GC ONLY*

*Max Rate – DOE*

*Orlando, FL*

Lead the team in handling complex high visibility applications requiring
24*7 uptime

Experience with high-scale web architectures, patterns, and technologies,
specifically Java, Event-Driven Architecture, and ReST

Demonstrated knowledge of server, storage, network, server virtualization &
public cloud technologies

Triage major and widespread issue in a systematic way to restore the issue
faster

Deep understanding of IT Service Management processes.

Ability to communicate to and influence stakeholders to achieve desired
outcomes

Deep dives into both systemic and latent reliability issues and drives root
cause analysis functions

Partners with teams across organization to roll out fixes to ensure systems
are highly available, reliable and stable.

Guide in creation and maintenance of a viable and relevant knowledge base

Knowledge in monitoring tools like AppDynamics, Splunk and SiteScope

*Java/j2ee Developer with AWS*

*Experience – 7+ years*

*Work Status – USC/GC ONLY*

*Max Rate – DOE*

*Orlando, FL*

Technical Architect role in analyzing and improvising existing complex
architecture

Strong technical skills in Java/J2EE, Unix, PHP, AWS, Angular JS, Node JS

Knowledge and hands-on experience in tools like AppDynamics, Splunk,
Akamai, Chef, Rundeck, Jenkins

Capable of leading high priority calls with multiple vendors

Good written and Oral communication skills, work in a high pressure
environment and drive to solution.

Deep dives into both systemic and latent reliability issues and drives root
cause analysis functions

Partners with teams across organization to roll out fixes to ensure systems
are highly available, reliable and stable.

Should have good experience in handling support projects

Full Name:

Contact No.:

Email id:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability to join the Project:

Currently in project (Y/N):

Open for Inperson Interview (Y/N)

Visa Status & Expiry:

Last 4 SSN:

DOB:

Skype ID:

Availability for interview:

LinkedIn ID

Any offers in pipeline

Reason for Change

Education Details (University & Year of pass out)

Referece1

Referece2

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Murali M*

Phone:* 703-831-8282 Ext 228**|*Text : (201)-371-3914* | *Fax: *703 439
2550*
Email: m.mur...@canopyone.com  URL: www.canopyone.com

*Minority Status : we are MBE/ Women Owned Small Business/ SWAM certified/
NMSDC certified firm*

***We 100% commit to responding via e-mail to all we received.***