*Hello ,*

Hope you’re doing great,

This mail is in regards to a career opportunity with one of our clients, we
are currently looking for professionals with the below experience.

*Java Lead with Microservices  *

*Fort Worth, TX : Topeka, KS*

*10+ Months*

*Job Description:*

·         Strong communication skills

·         Strong analytical and problem solving skills

·         Experience with dealing with large amounts of Events and Data

·         Experience with developing and maintaining large scale event
driven, microservices based applications

·         Spring boot

·         Java 8 - proficient in lambdas and streams

·         Performance / load testing experience using tools such as Jmeter,
VisualVM and JConsole

·         Unit testing - Spock and Mockito

·         Github

·         REST based api development

·         Swagger/OpenSpec

·         JBoss Rules / Drools

·         Jenkins

·         Test Coverage Tools - Jacoco

·         Kafka

·         Openshift

·         NOSQL databases

·         Relational databases

·         Linux

·         Agile

·         Dynatrace

·         Office suite

*Optional: *

·         Checkmarx

·         Selenium

·         Elastic/Solr

·         Neo4J

Regards,

Varaprasad Devineni

Yochana Solutions INC

Direct: 248-598-7515 || 248-213-6465*133

Mobile: 925-268-8577

varapra...@yochana.com

www.yochana.com

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rtc-linux/CAGquW%2BLJNBipCo5gBf-GTAu0T%3DqVoxZXoYD7EHcw6ncSc%3DaUsw%40mail.gmail.com.