Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*OBIEE Analyst*

*San Jose, CA*

*9 Months *

*Job Description:*

·         Must have experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise
Edition (OBIEE) and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)

·         Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Oracle
Business Intelligence Analytics (OBIA), Oracle E-Business Suite, Data
Relationship Management (DRM) is preferred

·         Lead and participate in requirements gathering and functional
design reviews

·         Write and execute detailed test scripts for OBIEE reports and ODI
interfaces

·         Techno Functional knowledge in various E-Business suites modules
in Finance(AP,AR,GL,FA,SLA), Supply Chain(PO,INV,OM) domains

·         Techno functional knowledge in various OBIA Analytics such as
Finance, Fixed Assets, Proc&Spend, and Supply Chain Analytics

·         Having depth troubleshooting experience to resolve data issues.

·         Able to perform gap analysis against BI Apps system,

·         Able to perform source specific configuration for BI Apps system
using BIACM/FSM

·         Working knowledge on DRM is nice to have

·         This resource will be the subject matter expert on the Data flows
between the Oracle EBS and the target OBIEE Reporting layer(OBIA), driving
the design, data modeling, data lineage, development of the new OBIEE
reports based on business requirements across the full SDLC.

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kiran

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

 ki...@yochana.com || *www.yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>

off: 248-598-7520

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rtc-linux/CAGquW%2BKcXq9o%3DuqCvc-Sf8nqyXQKtghszKEVvovLLCgw%2BK_Ysg%40mail.gmail.com.