*Hello Associates..*

*Greetings from Bi Labs Inc.*

*Hope you are doing great today!*

*I represent, Bi Labs Inc. a fast growing staffing and contracting company
based in NJ that we promise to deliver the great quality candidates for
competitive rates.*

*Below is the list of consultants rolling out of project in a week and
looking?*

*Excitedly for wonderful opportunities on C2C / C2H. Please let me know if
you are interested in any of the profiles with the client requirements on *
*ni...@bilabsinc.com* <ni...@bilabsinc.com>*   or you can reach us at
732-358-6868 Xtn 104*

*Consultant name*

*Technology*

*Relocation*

*Experience*

*Visa*

*Availability*

*Rakesh*

*Automation tester*

*Open*

*6+*

*EAD-OPT*

*Immediate*

*Vivek*

*Project Manager*

*Only NY, NJ*

*6*

*EAD-OPT*

*Immediate*

*Afzal Ahmed*

*Automation QA Tester*

*Open*

*6+*

*Stem EAD-OPT*

*Immediate*

*Harini*

*Information Security Engineer*

*Open*

*5+*

*Stem-OPT (Approved H1)*

*Immediate*

*Regards*

*K.Nivas*

[image: cid:image006.png@01D25B95.822456C0]

*517 Route 1 South, Suite 1122, Iselin, NJ – 08830*

*Phone: 732-358-6868 Xtn: 104| Fax: **732-653-0298* <732-653-0298>

Email: ni...@bilabsinc.com

*LinkedIn:* *www.linkedin.com/in/k-nivas-93bba421*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/k-nivas-93bba421>

*We are E-Verified Company*