*Hi Professionals,*

*hope you are doing well,*

*we have an immediate openings for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume and expected rate ASAP.*

*job title: Sr ETL Informatica Developer*

*location: Des Moines, Iowa*

*duration: 6+months*

*JD:*

•                    Must have hands-on experience on *Informatica*

•                     Create mapping and workflows using Informatica to
extract, transform and load data.

•                     Good Understanding of MS SQL Server and ability to
script in SQL.

•                     Optimize ETL batch jobs for maximum performance.

•                     Experience in performance tuning of ETL jobs

•                     Good communication skills

•                     Strong attention to detail

•                   Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of
a team

Thanks and Regards

  *Sanjeeth mandala*
  Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext. 2519 <703-831-8282>     . <703-867-7172>
  Email:m.sanje...@canopyone.com Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>