Please share resume to harsha...@globalitcon.com

Data Analyst

Rockville, MD

6 Months

Our client is looking for a Data Strategist/Analyst to assist the HR
Systems team within the Office of Human Resources at HHS. The position is
funded and the person could begin ASAP.

Background/Task – Our client has inherited all of the Systems with OHR at
HHS – we were specifically focusing on the CORE HR PeopleSoft System, but
after a successfully Go-Live in May his sights have been elsewhere looking
for a way to best utilize and manage all of the data that flows through the
HR systems.

Couple things that our client would be looking for:

·         Development of a holistic approach to document the data – there
is a giant gap of knowledge about where data flows from and even what the
data is

·         Assisting the current government understand the data and how to
best use the data using reporting tools – Power BI, Tableau, etc. (somewhat
of a training activity)