Dear Folks,

I hope you’re well,

My name is *Rohit* and I represent Ea-team. EA-team is a global staff
augmentation firm providing a widerange of talent on demand and total
workforce solutions. To know more about Ea-team, please visit our website
www.eateam.com

We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing
needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest
you. My client based in the *Bentonville AR 72716 *area has an immediate
requirement for an *Full Stack Java Developer *an initial *Long Term *Contract
with the view to potentially extend. Below is a summary of the position. If
you are interested in the opportunity listed below, please forward your
updated resume along with current contact information or perhaps you can
recommend someone who would be interested in this position.

*Full Stack Java Developer*

*Bentonville AR 72716*

*Duration: Long term*

*Project Details:*

This team is responsible for processing multiple requests and aggregating
them by state/location to determine what products are available, not
available, planned to arrive from an inventory perspective etc.- basically
track every step of the inventory process (sales, shipments, inventory, etc)

*Must Haves:*

   - Full Stack Java – Mostly backend work w/TDD / Performance Testing,
   Tuning etc.
   - Experience with Micro services architecture & backend application
   design
   - Kafka
   - NoSQL Databases - Cassandra would be most ideal
   - Cloud Experience –Azure would be a huge plus
   - CI/CD – Needs to understand how to set up projects and maintain them –
   No proprietary tools needed, but they will use the proprietary tools from
   Azure
   - HDFS or Spark or Scala or Python

*Minimum Qualifications*

   - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and a minimum of 2 years of
   experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years of
   experience in software engineering or related field.
   - Core Java and backend experience
   - Performance testing and tuning experience
   - Cloud experience

Thanks & Regards,

Rohith
Phone: +1(848) 208-1615