Hi,

This is Manohar from IndSoft, Inc. Please find the below requirements
please share your consultant resumes to manh...@indsoft.com or else you can
reach me at 630-324-0006 Extn 304

*Need 8+ years of experience*

*Need Passport Number*

*Need Linked In*

*Position1: *SAP MM WM Consultant

*Location:* East Hanover, NJ

*Duration:* Long Term

*Job Description:*

·         One of our clients is looking for SAP MM WM Consultant

·         Need experience in WM

·         Need strong communication skills

·         COUPA and STP background is huge plus

*Position2:* MuleSoft Developer

*Location:* Hawaii

*Duration:* 6+ Months extended to 1 year

*Job Description:*

·         One of our client is looking for Mulesoft Developer

·         Need 3-4 years of experience in Mulesoft

·         Need strong communication skills

Thanks & Regards,

Manohar

IndSoft,Inc

630-324-0006 Extn 304