Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a full time job opening of *Java Fullstack
Developer *at *Chicago IL *with our client. If you are interested then
please reply me with your updated resume or you can call me at
*805-852-7142.*

*Role: **Java Fullstack Developer *

*Mode: Long Term Contract *

*Location: **Chicago IL*

*Job Description:*

1. Extensive experience in core Java.

2. Strong Knowledge in Microservices/Docker/Webservices

3. Should be hands on JavaScript AND Angular 4/6

4. Extensive experience in frameworks and architecture especially in Spring.

5. Proficient with any Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle

6. Experience in building large scale, high-performance systems

7. Ability to work in a team environment and be a team player

*Regards,*

*Avanish Pandey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Quantum World Technologies Inc.*