Hi Professional,

Hope all is well.

Please share resume to the following JOB:

IT System Security Engineer

Atlanta, GA - LOCALS ONLY

1+ Year Duration

Rate: $60/hr - $80/hr C2C

Under broad supervision, knowledge of various aspects and components of information security such as encryption methods/standards, real-time intruder detection, perimeter security, event correlation, authentication services and vulnerability analysis.

Promote, maintain and validate the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of the organizational information assets

• Manage/administer corporate-wide endpoint security solution

• Develop and implement IT Security strategies, policies, and procedures

• Assist with vulnerability assessments of information systems including regular audits

• Analyze Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention logs under technical direction

• Present security status reports and project status to management and business

• Promote security awareness in the organization

• Assist with patch management of all systems

• Recommends short-term alternatives when appropriate

 Successful providers should have a solid understanding of hardware and software network configuration and experience interacting with people at a variety of levels. The position requires demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts. We are looking for someone who has a good mix of technology interaction skills and “hands-on” technical ability.

Skill

Required / Desired

Amount

of Experience

Use of security application and network system assessment tools (e.g. scanning tools Nessus and Burp)

Required

5

Years

Web Application Firewalls

Required

5

Years

IPS / IDS Technologies • Next Generation Firewalls

Required

5

Years

Vulnerability assessments, penetration testing and audits

Required

5

Years

Multi-factor authentication

Required

5

Years

End Point Protection, deploy, configure, maintain. Be able to track events and remediate incident

Required

3

Years

CISCO