This is Ankit  from Buddha Tech.

I would like to discuss following job opening with you. Please go through
the job description & let me know if you are interested in the same.

Please reply me with your candidate   updated resume & expected
compensation. Feel free to contact me on 669-261-5028  for more information.

*Mulesoft Architect (backfill )*

*Location – Milwaukee WI *

*Duration – 24 months *

*Client – Jonson Controls / Infosys *

•                      1 to 4 years minimum experience working on MuleSoft
Cloudhub platform architecture.

•                      Demonstrated experience leading the platform
environment architecture set up and administration of MuleSoft
infrastructure

•                      Exposure to API Management

•                      Working knowledge of Cloudhub, SDLC pipelines and
deployments/configurations and definition of best practices an standards

•                      Knowledge of Jenkins, Source Control (GITHUB or
equivalent) CI/CD framework its set up for MuleSoft projects

•                      Deployment support and ability to provide technical
assistance with environment issues

•                      Working with product vendor (MuleSoft) on product
related issues

•                      Understanding of High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance,
Performance Testing and Tuning parameters

*One of the two following certifications are needed:

- MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1

- MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect - Level 1

*Regards,*

Ankit Gautam

Technical Recruiter

Tel: 669-261-5028

Email: anki...@buddha.tech

*Buddha Tech LLC ( Staffing Solution** )**|* *www.buddha.tech*
<http://www.buddha.tech/>

919 N Market St, Suite 950, Wilmington, Delaware 19801, US