*Hi,*

*This is Ankit from Buddha Tech.*

*I would like to discuss following job opening with you. Please go through
the job description & let me know if you are interested in the same.*

*Please reply me with your updated resume & expected compensation. Feel
free to contact me on *669-261-5028 * for more information.*

*Job Title :Big Data Engineer*

*Type of project :Development/Engineering*

*Location : Rockville*

*State :MD*

*Required Skills :*

Amazon Web Services (AWS),Java or Python, HADOOP/Hive/Map Reduce, scala,
SQL. UNIX

*Job Description :*

*REQUIREMENTS:*

·         5+ years’ experience working as a hands-on technologist

·         Strong SQL and PL/SQL experience in an UNIX-based environment

·         Strong experience in Java

·         Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) strongly desired

·         Experience with Hadoop / Hive / Map Reduce desired

·         Experience with Apache Spark desired

·         Must have excellent data analysis, design, and development skills
built on top of five plus years in data intensive applications.

·         Must be willing to roll up sleeves to do the research necessary
to define data and application requirements.

·         Experience with performance tuning ETL jobs and data models

·         Must have experience in a variety of data delivery methodologies
and best practices (i.e. ingestion of large amounts of data)

·         Must be willing and able to support application development
throughout the software life cycle from requirements analysis and design,
through to implementation and maintenance.

*Regards,*

Ankit Gautam

Technical Recruiter

Tel: 669-261-5028

Email: anki...@buddha.tech

*Buddha Tech LLC ( Staffing Solution )| **www.buddha.tech*
<http://www.buddha.tech/>

919 N Market St, Suite 950, Wilmington, Delaware 19801, US

[image: Tech Buddha 2-01]