Hi,

This is Ankit from Buddha Tech.

I would like to discuss following job opening with you. Please go through
the job description & let me know if you are interested in the same.

Please reply me with your updated resume & expected compensation. Feel free
to contact me on 669-261-5028 for more information.

*Job Title :Backend Java Developer*

*City :Bentonville*

*State :AR*

*Required Skills :*

Java, Scala, COBOL
ReactJS, NodeJS
REST
Spring or Struts
Camel, Spark
Kafka, MQ Series
DB2/Maria/MS SQL
NoSQL
Hadoop

*Responsibilities:*

·         Manage small to medium sized complex team projects

·         Reviewing and understanding project requirements and translating
requirements into technical solutions

·         Writing and developing code & test cases (Java, SQL, No-SQL,
Jersey, Tomcat, YAML, Cloud Computing, Junit, Mockito, Camel, JIRA, Kafka,
Kotlin, Spring Boot, Google Guice)

·          Utilizing industry best practices for storage and retrieval of
big data (REST, Cassandra, Hadoop, DB2, SQL Server)

·          Senior-level review of code & test cases

·         Modeling and improving development, security, and agile best
practices within the team

·         Providing Subject Matter Expert (SME)-level knowledge of code,
testing, technical processes, and business processes

·          Establishing, automating, and improving continuous
integration/continuous delivery pipelines

·

*Regards,*

Ankit Gautam

Technical Recruiter

Tel: 669-261-5028

Email: anki...@buddha.tech

*Buddha Tech LLC ( Staffing Solution** )**|* *www.buddha.tech*
<http://www.buddha.tech/>

919 N Market St, Suite 950, Wilmington, Delaware 19801, US

[image: Tech Buddha 2-01]