*Hi, *

*Hope you’re doing well!*

*This is Chintan from Inficare Technologies, please find the job
description if you are interested for this below job reply to this email ID
chin...@inficaretech.com <chin...@inficaretech.com> with your updated
resume and active contact number and best time to reach you.*

*Role: *Oracle Apps SCM Technical Consultant

*Location : *Wayland, MA

*Duration : *12 Months

*Client :* Zensar

Please note that, we need the candidate should be strong in *SCM area
technically with functional understanding*. Looking for strong *SCM
Technical Consultant.*

*Below are the Key Skills for this Role*.

We are all focussing on SCM (INV,BOM,PO,SO) that to technical with
functional working knowledge. This job role has advantage if the candidate
has working knowledge of MDM team works (part of data cleansing) which is
needed in our current engagement.

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

*1.      *Very strong *PL/SQL Developer Technical* person with *average
Oracle EBS Functional knowledge  (scale of 5 out of 10)*

*2.      *Very strong knowledge on *Oracle 11i/R12  technical level table
knowledge (primarily on SCM , MFG area)*

*3.      *Strong knowledge of data extraction (Master data , transactional
data)

*4.      *Working with client MDM team , organization offshore team

*5.      *Good speaking power and good communicator

*6.      *At-least *15 plus years of experience on technical *

*7.      *Good communicator and lead material

*8.      *Oracle Cloud awareness is added advantage , but not essential

*9.      *Provide data as per template (template shared by Third Party
Implementation Partner)

*10.  *Review Technical Design Document (TDD) for each integration prior to
release to Customer's IT

*11.  *Project conversion, data extraction related associated work

*12.  *Stretching capability on working hours as needed

Regards

*Chintan Soni*

*InfiCare* *Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |

703-652-4449 Direct |  chin...@inficaretech.com

www.infiCareTech.com

Servicing our clients since 2001    MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
NC, CA

IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions