Hi,
This is Ankit from Buddha Tech.
I would like to discuss following job opening with you. Please go through
the job description & let me know if you are interested in the same.
Please reply me with your updated resume & expected compensation. Feel free
to contact me on 669-261-5028 for more information.

Immediate Hiring ||

 Position – Java full stack
Location – Providence, RI .
Positions – 20 positions
Interview – web-ex

Progressive experience designing and developing applications and/or
     systems using Core java/J2EE, Micro services framework, SOAP, REST,
Web services.
•    Working on web application development, design, unit testing
and implementation.
      Java, JSP on Jboss, Bit Bucket, Angular, Tomcat, Cassandra, Kafka
skill for the Mortgage technology team.  The preference is for US based
resources.

*Regards,*

Ankit Gautam
Technical Recruiter
Tel: 669-261-5028
Email: anki...@buddha.tech
*Buddha Tech LLC ( Staffing Solution )| **www.buddha.tech*
<http://www.buddha.tech/>
919 N Market St, Suite 950, Wilmington, Delaware 19801, US