Hi,

Hope you doing good.

Please go through the below job description and share the resumes to
shankar.allamse...@3sbc.com

Peoplesoft Developer

Des Moines, Iowa

Duration: 1 year and longer

They need a Peoplesoft developer with :

PeopleSoft HRMS 9.2, SQR, App Engine, PeopleCode, AppPackages, App Designer,
8.57 PeopleTools, Java, Informatica, R.A.D (Java), Bitbucket (Version
Control Repository), Bamboo, SQL-DB2.

This team supports our Benefits product area which is currently supported on
our PeopleSoft application.  To successfully support Benefits, we are having
to tap into other teams' resources with PeopleSoft knowledge.  To mitigate
impacting other teams we are looking to augment our team during the year
end/annual processes.

The team is looking for an experience PeopleSoft Developer to help maintain
and enhance Benefits and Rewards in the Peoplesoft HRM 9.2 module. Also, any
help with Informatica workflows to maintain and troubleshoot production
issues. Java would be a plus, to maintain several Java Apps that integrate
with the HRM database.

Must Haves

1. Strong Technical PeopleSoft development skills

2. Good Oral and Written communication skills

3. Team Player with good analytical and problems solving ability.

Desired

1. Agile Experience

2. Java or Informatica nice to have.

--

Warm Regards,

Shankar Allamsetti | Senior Recruiter
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/shankar-a-b99133157/>
cid:image001.jpg@01D49229.DB66F860
P: 281-823-9222 Ext 517 |  <mailto:%20E:%20shankar.allamse...@3sbc.com> E:
shankar.allamse...@3sbc.com

11271 Richmond ave,Suit #107,#108,Houston,TX-77082

3sbc

3S Business Corporation.

 <http://www.dwlabs.com/> www.3sbc.com

****Best way to reach me through email****