Hi,

This is Prabhdeep from Agelix Consulting. I am looking for Python Test Engineer
for one of my clients at Grand Rapids OH. Below is the JD, please share the
suitable profile at
psi...@agelixconsulting.com<mailto:psi...@agelixconsulting.com>

Job Description:
4+ years of technical testing experience in a structured and/or regulated
(preferably medical device) product development or testing environment.
At least 3 years of programming experience using Python, C# scripting or other
programming languages
At least 3 years of experience using test automation tools such as Test
Complete, HP QTP/ UFT, Selenium/web driver, PyTest or similar
Experience using version control systems (e.g. Perforce, Git, Subversion)
Excellent understanding of test automation frameworks
Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining automated tests within a
fast-paced Agile development environment
Working experience with enterprise level performance testing methodologies
Experience working with VM's and Could infrastructures
Experience with continuous integration environments and tools such as Jenkins
Good understanding of software testing principles and methodologies,
verification and validation techniques, defect tracking tools and procedures
Knowledgeable and experienced in software and hardware development and the
processes associated with product life-cycles.
Working knowledge of automated requirements and test management tools such as
Doors, Rational Requisite Pro, Polarion, etc.
Working knowledge and experience with performance testing, tools and techniques
such as LoadwebUI, SoapUI, Load Runner, etc...
Working knowledge of modern scripting languages as well as C# and .NET
technologies
Experience working in Windows command line environments (Command Prompt and/or
Powershell)
Experience working with Linux command line environment
Experience with creating Continuous Integrations server tasks/jobs (e.g.,
Jenkins, TeamCity)
Experience with database development and testing-SQL
Orchestration tool experience (e.g., Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
Working knowledge of networking--TCP/IP communications and understanding of
routers and switches
Proficiency in installing and setting up desktops and servers
Preferences will be given for candidates with direct Python 3 experience

Primary Skills
Python Test Automation

If I miss your call please send me an e-mail, I will get back to you shortly.

Thanks & Regards
Prabhdeep Singh
Call: 816.399.4677
Email: psi...@agelixconsulting.com<mailto:psi...@agelixconsulting.com>
Agelix Consulting LLC
8595 College Blvd
#135, Overland Park, KS
United States 66210
[Logo of Agelix Consulting]

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential.
The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended
as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the
message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the
sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original
transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer
system. Thank you.