Hi Professional,

Hope all is well.

Please share resume to the following JOB:

Position: Business Analyst

Location: Hartford CT

Duration: 2+ Years

Interview Mode: F2F

Specific Services Required

The Business Analyst will:

  • Serve as a vital link between the technical and business teams
  • Understand business strategy and objectives by studying the business functions including the various IT applications in the CSDE data collection universe, gathering information from diverse stakeholders, and evaluating output requirements and formats
  • Actively clarify, update, and suggest improvement to existing business processes impacted by the technology changes
  • Document formal requirements, use cases, user stories, test plans, test cases, which ensure that the solutions developed and tested are fit for the purposes, meet diverse business needs, and are operationally sustainable
  • Translate user behavior and research into actionable data; create concepts, wireframes, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences; design and create mockups and user journeys for a wide range of devices; strategically create and optimize designs based upon user stories and behavior
  • Collaborate with technical team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional and non-functional requirements
  • Design systems and processes to thoroughly test and implement the newly designed technology system, and make adjustments where necessary
  • Clearly communicate research and design ideas and concepts to both technical stakeholders and diverse business stakeholders including senior management

 Required Skills/Experience

  • Experience with various functional and non-functional requirements-gathering methods, including focus groups, brainstorming, survey, and reverse engineering, as well as documentation through methods like CRC cards and user stories.
  • Strong technical documentation skills related to the software development process, including Unified Modeling Language diagrams.
  • Experience with business process reengineering.
  • Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for documenting and tracking requirements and the full development lifecycle.
  • User Experience/UX methodologies and practices, including: User Research; Information Architecture; Interaction Design; Visual Design.
  • Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills preferred.
  • Ability to create wireframes and a strong working knowledge of prototyping tools.
  • Experience with user interface design patterns and best practice.
  • Experience conducting usability tests, card sorts, field studies, survey analysis, and journey map analysis.
  • Strong written and verbal communication skills.
  • Understanding of common software project management practices.
  • Understanding of common software development practices.
  • Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
  • Excellent documentation skills.
  • Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
  • Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
  • Background and experience in public education is greatly preferred.
  • Knowledge of Microsoft Solutions Framework preferred but not required.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran K
Head - Recruitment
571-482-1832