Greetings. We appreciate your time and support!!!!!  Kindly  submit your
profiles who are readily available for our  Direct Client requirements

Mid Level DotNET Devloper Job Description Bethesda, MD
document, and deploy application software solutions, interfaces, and
customizations as specified by requirements taken from business.

Job Responsibilities:
Works with a team of developers in software development, taking high-level
requirements and producing application
Responsible for research, planning, estimating, designing, and ensuring
customizations and integration components that are designed to meet the
business needs.
Design and code all aspects of solutions based on the Microsoft .NET platform
using best practices and common patterns, including database, component layers,
user interfaces and web services.
Apply coding standards and best practices in development and share those
standards in peer reviews.
Produce quality, tested code.
Participate in Agile ceremonies

Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer
engineering or related field required ,5-7 years experience required
Experience developing data driven applications using C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, XML,
Web Services programming
Experience with HTML, CSS and JavaScript
Familiarity with Angular or React
Experience with the relational database model; PostgresSQL; and stored
procedure development
Preference for AWS experience
Ability to work independently and manage ones time

Kindly reply without changing the subject of the email

Regarding rate confirmation and agreements, kindly contact Nithya @
408-459-0928 (24 * 7 support line). Looking forward to a fruitful interaction
with you and your organization

Regards,
Nithya
Senior Resource Manager
Tel: 408-459-0928 | Fax: (866) 507-1637
Email 1 : it.requireme...@gmail.com
HOTLIST Broadcasted @ URL:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/benchconsultantlist
REK Broadcasted @ URL: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BWih6Wyiit8A7dwDwveQcZ
www.linkedin.com/pub/nithyanand-m-k/10/879/863

Hope that we make some difference to the world.
Hope that we help someone to move ahead in life.
Hope that we make someone realize their aspirations.
Hope that we help someone reach their dreams.
HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD!!!!!!