100% interview

Greeting from Nityo Infotech Corp .

Please Let me know your Interest with below job opening. Also share your update
Resume & Best time to talk , Accordingly we will discuss

Role : Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Techincal)
Location : Hosuton, TX
Job type: Contract/Full Time
Implementation partner: LNT

Must have:-

Primary Skill : Microsoft Dynamics CRM Versions: 2011,2013,2015,2016, Dynamics
365 CRM customizations ie. Workflows/Plugins/Microsoft Flows/JavaScript - CPQ
integration with Dynamics CRM. - Handle third party integrations with the
Dynamics CRM. Booking interface, Capacity interface. - Integrate Azure web page
with the Dynamics CRM. - Web page development in Bootstrap technology -
Experience of third party integrations : - SAP System - Dynamics AX -
QuickBooks - Echamp - MS Azure - Knowledge of CRM configurations like User,
security roles, License management - Worked of MS Flows. - Worked on kendo
grid, calendar - Worked on CRM customizations using Plugins, Code Activity,
JavaScript, jQuery. - Worked on SSRS and Power BI reports.

Thanks & Regards,

Priyanka Kumari

Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2201
Fax :   609 799 5746