Hi,

This is Prabhdeep from Agelix Consulting. I am looking for Core Software
Engineer for one of my clients at Burr Ridge, IL. Below is the JD, please share
the suitable profile at
psi...@agelixconsulting.com<mailto:psi...@agelixconsulting.com> .

No OPTS
Rate - $55 to $60

Job Description
1. Maintains and improves existing software architecture implementations on
multiple vehicle electronic controller units.
2. Develops and verifies next generation software architecture improvements and
implementations using quality methods such as unit/integration testing and
debug, code review, static analysis, software design review, software
configuration management, and release into production.
3. Ensures software is developed in accordance with customer customized
process, Advanced Engineering process, and Functional Safety standards such as
ISO 25119, ISO 26262, and other machine directives.
4. Supports platform application integration, trains application developers,
and investigates issues that may be observed during verification and validation.
5. Communicates software status and review software deliverables with other
software engineers, systems engineers, cross functional team members, 3rd party
suppliers, and management.

Primary Skills
C, MBD, CAN, J1939, Embedded, AUTOSAR, XCP

Secondary Skills
Polarion, SVN, Doors, Android know how (preferred),, Functional Safety -
ISO26262, ISO25119, FOTA

Any specific industry experience
5+ years of experience in the following:
Embedded software development and architecture activities on Microcontrollers
(ARM, PowerPC, etc).
C/C++/Model-based programming languages.
Configuration management tools such as Subversion, GIT or equivalent.
Embedded communication protocols including CAN/J1939, LIN, XCP, SPI, I2C, UART,
Ethernet or similar serial bus communication protocol.
Code debugging tools and strong debugging skills (call stack analysis,
breakpoint evaluation, CAN, etc).
2+ years of experience in the following:
Experience in AUTOSAR, including supporting toolchains, OSEK, and application
integration.
Off-Road, Commercial Vehicle or Automotive products with a strong understanding
of calibration data management, diagnostics/fault management, and off-board
communication protocols (UDS, KWP2000).
Methodologies, standards and industry practice in the development and
documentation of vehicle architectures.

Education
Bachelor's degree - Electrical, Electronics Engineering, Software, Computer
Science or equivalent.

If I miss your call please send me an e-mail, I will get back to you shortly.

Thanks & Regards
Prabhdeep Singh
Call: 816.399.4677
Email: psi...@agelixconsulting.com<mailto:psi...@agelixconsulting.com>
Agelix Consulting LLC
8595 College Blvd
#135, Overland Park, KS
United States 66210
[Logo of Agelix Consulting]

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential.
The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended
as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the
message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the
sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original
transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer
system. Thank you.