Hi All,

Urgently looking for Network Juniper Engineer for our Direct Client in
Middletown, NJ. IN-PERSON required for this role.

Network Engineer

Middletown, NJ

Long Term

Skills Required

1) Experience with Juniper MX 960, QFX hardware configuration, certification
and troubleshooting - Expert Required

2) Experience with Cisco IOS / IOS-XR  configuration, certification and
troubleshooting - Expert Required

3) Experience with BGP/OSPF/MPLS/LDP/VPN/QOS Expert Required

4) Experience with TCP/IP expert

5) Experience with Spirent/IXIA Expert Required

6) Experience with Perl/shell Scripting Entry Level Desired

7) Experience with IPv6 Intermediate Desired

8) Experience with Documentation - Test plans/ results, Deployment Guide Expert
Desired

Tanvir Ahmed

cid:image001.png@01D0CAAF.DD867B10Edit photo

Innovative Information Technologies Inc. | 5 Independence Way, Suite 230
Princeton, NJ 08540

(609-751-0690, 732-985-9100  Ext 207, Direct : 609-281-5065   |
<mailto:tan...@innovativeinfotech.com> tan...@innovativeinfotech.com

Fax: 609-228-5326

“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you do
not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject; I would
ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any inconvenience

 <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tanvir-ahmed/10/7a/7b3/> linkedin
<https://www.facebook.com/InnovativeInformationTechnology/> Facebook-icon (3)
<https://twitter.com/iitntwk> Twitter-icon (1)