Dear Business partners,

Let me if you are interested in given position. Thank you

= = = = = = = =

*Angular Lead*

*Location: Detroit, MI*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Primary Skill: UI*

*Mandatory Skills: Angular 6 or above*

*Job Description*

   - Responsible for module design / low level architecture.
   - Code/develop applications to program specifications
   - Participate in customer interaction, code review and follow-up. Manage
   all performance issues
   - Write unit test code, using tools and writing test cases
   - Support deployed solutions (debugging and fixing problems)
   - Grasping the functional requirements and understanding the detailed
   application design
   - Low level estimation of projects
   - Adhere to agreed time frames
   - Meeting agreed standards and best practices
   - Take-up complete ownership of the work assigned in terms of quality
   and timeliness

= = = = = = = =

-:- Fill-in the following details -:-

Full Name :

Updated resume :

Phone / Cell No. :

Email :

Skype ID :

Current Location :

Open to relocate Project Location :

Expected pay rate per hour (w2/C2C/1099) :

Availability to Start Project (notice period) :

Total Experience :

Work Authorization :

Highest Education Degree :

University Name/Year of Graduation :

LinkedIn profile Link :

Also, be aware that our client conducts an extensive background checks on
candidates who are extended offers of employment.

If you are not the right match for the above position please accept my
apologies & if you know someone who's looking for this kind of work and
that would be a good fit and interested in this position please forward my
contact information to them.

Sincerely,

Taran

Sathya Sai Corporation