Attention : Property  owner .

I came across your contact from your country’s public record chamber and I
decided to reach out to you for a mutual transaction hence I am interested
to buying outright real estate within your jurisdiction or any choice area
you have available property for sales.

My name is Jerry  Hansen, A gold Miner with the nations mining company
called PMMC here in Accra Ghana.
I  have mapped out some amount ready and available for the outright
 purchase of a residential estate and also a commercial building which I
have set aside to buy a house. You can provide me with a genuine and
affordable furnished and a furnished house. If you have any, you can please
let me have the picture of the house and the selling price.  Also furnish
me with your contact name and telephone number, for easy  access to
communicate with you .

While looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best  regards,

Jerry  Hansen .