Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Automation Test Lead with Insurance Domain Richmond, VA 6-12 Months
Contract *

*Must Have:*

Experience working in Insurance Domain.

Experience working offshore team

*Job Description:*

·         Candidate should be atleast 8+ years of experience in Test
automation for Web based application and managing a offshore team

·         Mandatory automation skills: Selenium, *Java*, TestNG, *API
Automation*

·         Knowledge in BDD is added advantage

·         Candidate should have work experience in *Insurance Domain*

·         Good Communication skills

·         Should have good working experience on Agile based systems

·         SQL Experience is a plus

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kiran

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

 ki...@yochana.com || *www.yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>

*Hangouts / Skype:* saikiran0...@gmail.com

off: 248-598-7520