Hi ,

Hope you are well today

 I'm *Ankit (Recruiter) *from  Next Level Business Services, Inc*.*  I have
an open opportunity if you are available or have any consultant you can
send the resume at a <anki...@buddha.tech> ankit.gau...@nlbservices.com   or
you reach me at  (608)646-8326   and if you could refer someone i really
appreciate it.

*Role : Elastic Search role*

*Location – San Jose, CA/RTP, NC*

*Client – Cisco*

*6+ Months *

*All visas open!*

·         Around 8+ years of related technical experience.

·         Very strong in Core Java and advanced Java (Core java covers java
8, Array, String, Collections).

·         Good understanding of J2EE Frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring and
Hibernate).

·         Microservices: Experience and proficiency in building cloud
native apps.

·         Experience in Cloud Native concepts (Kubernetes, Dockers).
Includes building containers with Docker and deploying on open shift.

·         Good knowledge and experience in Elastic Search.

Best Regards
*Ankit Gautam*
*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*

*Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing Johns Creek, GA 30097*
*Phone*: +1 (904) 267-1615| *Fax*: +1 (608)646-8326
*E-mail*: ankit.gau...@nlbservices.com |*WEB*:www.nlbservices.com
*G-talk*: ankit.gau...@nlbservices.com  | *Linked In*:
linkedin.com/in/ankit-gautam-9b3072148