Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *Senior Big-Data Engineer* at
*Concord-CA;
Minneapolis-MN; Charlotte-NC* with our client. If you are interested then
please reply me with your updated resume or you can call me at *(805)
852-7142.*

*Role: **Senior Big-Data Engineer*

*Location: **Concord-CA; Minneapolis-MN; Charlotte-NC*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Passport number is required(Not for GC/USC)*

*Job Description*

   - Data model development and Model scoring
   - Work with Data Scientists and build scripts to meet their data needs

*Required Qualifications*

   - 7+ years of overall experience
   - *3+ years’ experience with Big Data platforms –Hive, Spark ( needs to
   be currently hands-on)*
   - *5+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) - Scoop, INFA RDBMS
   Teradata, Oracle*
   - *Experience with Automation – Autosys or relevant tools, Python*
   - Reproduce issues faced by Data Scientists
   - Knowledge of Agile is a must

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*Lucknow *I* Mumbai *I* Gurgaon *I* Pune *I* New Jersey, USA*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 852-7142*

avani...@vbeyond.com || avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com

Likedin – Avanish Pandey
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/avanish-pandey-l-i-o-n-825b1a105/>

*[image: Description: photo]*