Greetings for the day !!!
This is *Bindu* from Miracle Software Systems,Inc. "A premier business
partner of IBM".
We have an immediate requirement on **Middleware* Engineer *for
Corp-to-Corp @ Atlanta, GA.
*Position : Middleware Engineer*
*Location : Atlanta, GA*
*Duration : 12+ months contract*
*_Primary Skills__:_ *Specialization on Jboss, Apache, Tomcat and
scripting knowledge of bash, python, etc.
*_Secondary Skills:_ *Investigates and resolves level 1 problem on
network infrastructure hardware.
6 + years of experience required
* The Systems Engineer is focused on the design, construction,
testing, implementation and optimization of infrastructure systems.
* Investigates and resolves level 1 problem on network infrastructure
* Utilizes standard tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical
* Serves as an escalation point for level 1 problem or incident
* Analyzes performance problems and recommends solutions to enhance
functionality, reliability, and/or usability.
* Serves as a liaison between the customer, suppliers, and other
technical groups to resolve problems.
* Performs high level analysis of complex network system integrations.
* Applies specialized knowledge in network infrastructure to
conceptualize, design, construct, test, implement, and optimize
* Leads teams to provide advanced design, architecture and diagnostic
* Responsible for the design, configuration, development, integration,
implementation of network solutions.
* Combines a good understanding of IT with a considerable knowledge of
industry, business function, or service offering in the engagement.
*Phone : *(248)-233-1875
*Mobile : *(849)-889-4234
*Email : *akondave...@miraclesoft.com <mailto:>
Miracle Software Systems, Inc.
45625 Grand River Avenue
Novi MI(48374) USA
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.
You received this message because you are subscribed to "rtc-linux".
Membership options at http://groups.google.com/group/rtc-linux .
Please read http://groups.google.com/group/rtc-linux/web/checklist
before submitting a driver.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "rtc-linux" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To view this discussion on the web visit