Hi ,

This is Prabhdeep from Agelix Consulting. I am looking for Embedded Software
Developer for one of my clients at Mentor, OH. Below is the JD, if you have any
suitable resume please share his resume at
psi...@agelixconsulting.com<mailto:psi...@agelixconsulting.com>

No OPTS
Job Description
o Senior programmer with good expertise in embedded C++ development
o Good understanding of Medical devices, Applicable standards
o New product development,
o Good experience in Arm based micro controller s/w development
o Good experience in Configuring Secure Boot
o Creation of Design document, Unit test and system testing document
o Perform unit testing and system testing,
o Debugging the s/w

Primary Skills
o 5+ years of Experience required in developing embedded applications in C++
o Good understanding of Medical devices, System design and Development
o Experience working with Renesas processors including their SSP and ThreadX OS
o Experience with configuring Secured Boot
o Arm based micro controller firmware development,
o SPI, I2C, RS232, TCP/IP, UART protocol development
o Device driver development

Secondary Skills
Demonstrated initiative; results oriented.
Ability to communicate effectively in multi-discipline environment, and cross
cultures and level of organization
Proficient verbal and written communication skills; including experience in
writing and presentation skills

Any specific industry experience
Medical

Education
Bachelor's In engineering

If I miss your call please send me an e-mail, I will get back to you shortly.

Thanks & Regards
Prabhdeep Singh
Call: 816.399.4677
Email: psi...@agelixconsulting.com<mailto:psi...@agelixconsulting.com>
Agelix Consulting LLC
8595 College Blvd
#135, Overland Park, KS
United States 66210
[Logo of Agelix Consulting]

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential.
The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended
as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the
message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the
sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original
transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer
system. Thank you.