Hi,

This is Prabhdeep from Agelix Consulting. I am looking for UI Application
Developer for one of my clients at Mentor, OH. Below is the JD, you have any
suitable profile please share candidate resume at
psi...@agelixconsulting.com<mailto:psi...@agelixconsulting.com>

No OPTS
Job Description
o Senior programmer with good knowledge in C++
o Create rich animated user interfaces from design files Using Storyboard
Designer
o Develop UI system and state machine logic in C++ on Linux platform
o Develop interface layers from UI to backend system code
o Creation of Design document, Unit test and system testing docment
o Perform unit testing and system testing,
o Debugging the s/w

Primary Skills
o 5+ years of Software development experience in either C++
o Experience in scripting languages such as Lua or JavaScrip
o Experience in Crank Software
o Experience UI frameworks
o Linux development experience must

Secondary Skills
Experience in graphics rendering and layouts for UI and UX design patterns
Experience with 2D and 3D application tools such as Photoshop or Illustrator
Prior experience with UI frameworks including Storyboard, Qt, XWindows, or Java
Demonstrated initiative; results oriented;
Ability to communicate effectively in multi-discipline environment, and cross
cultures and level of organization
Proficient verbal and written communication skills; including experience in
writing and presentation skills

Any specific industry experience
Medical

Education
Bachelors In Engineering
If I miss your call please send me an e-mail, I will get back to you shortly.

Thanks & Regards
Prabhdeep Singh
Call: 816.399.4677
Email: psi...@agelixconsulting.com<mailto:psi...@agelixconsulting.com>
Agelix Consulting LLC
8595 College Blvd
#135, Overland Park, KS
United States 66210
[Logo of Agelix Consulting]

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential.
The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended
as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the
message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the
sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original
transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer
system. Thank you.