*Hi,  *

*Hope you’re doing well!*

*This is Chintan from Inficare Technologies, please find the job
description if you are interested for this below job reply to this email
with your updated resume and active contact number and best time to reach
you.*

*Role :* Senior Level Java Developer with Functional Azure Experience *– 2
Positions*

*Location :* Blue Ash, OH (%100 Onsite Position)

*Duration :* 12 Months

*Client: Zensar*

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

We have an urgent requirement at Blue Ash, OH for 2 Consultant with skills
of *Senior Level Java Developer with Functional Azure Experience. *

*NOTE** :* Look for 9+ years of genuine candidates only.

Regards

*Chintan Soni*

*InfiCare* *Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |

703-652-4449 Direct |  chin...@inficaretech.com

www.infiCareTech.com

Servicing our clients since 2001    MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
NC, CA

IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions