Hi Professional,

Hope all is well.

Please share resume to the following JOB:

Position Title: Business Systems Consultant Manager - Level 4 – LOCALS TO CT/MA/NY

Location: Hartford, CT

Duration: 6 Months Extension possible

Visa: USC, GC Preferred

Required Experience:

 >9 yrs exp Full-time professional Information Technology Project Development experience and/or Function/Business Process Analysis with at least one (1) year of experience in an Administrative; Managerial; or Supervisory capacity. Substitutions: Accredited college training may substitute for the required work experience, except for the supervisory experience, with a maximum substitution of four (4) years. (Fifteen (15) semester hours in Information Technology or a related area is required.) Accredited graduate training in the above area may substitute for the required work experience, except for the supervisory experience, with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. Successfully completion of an Information Technology Certification program, may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. (Proof of certification must accompany application) Two (2) years of work experience as a Project Manager-Senior; Quality Assurance Manager; Project Manager Intermediate may substitute for all of the required experience.

 ************************************************************************************************************************************************

Position Title: Tester

No of Positions: 4

Location: Salem, OR

Duration: 6 Months Extension possible

Rate: Minimum $45/hr to Max $80/hr on C2C DOE

Required Experience:

 The IE Project has an urgent need for testers to support User Acceptance Testing on-site in Salem Oregon.

REQUIRED skills/experience includes writing test scripts using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Excel. Highly desired skills/experience include excellent communication, data analysis, HTML, SOAP, SQL, XML, HP-ALM, strong teamwork, knowledge/experience with human services applications.

 ***** Experience with TFS is Mandatory *****

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran K
Head - Recruitment