Hi,

This is Prabhdeep from Agelix Consulting. I am looking for Front End Developer
for one of my clients at Plano, TX. Below is the JD, if you have any suitable
profile, please share candidate resume at
psi...@agelixconsulting.com<mailto:psi...@agelixconsulting.com> or call me at
816.399.4677

No OPTs
Job Summary:

This is a UI developer position to provide support to a team of data
scientists. The main responsibility is to create interfaces that will
facilitate the wide adoption of computational software products by the rest of
business units. In order to fulfill this responsibility, the UI developer will
be designing and constructing graphical interfaces that enable users analyze
large sets of data as well as control complex software systems effortlessly.

Primary Responsibilities:
•Develop innovative, intuitive and responsive interfaces for proprietary data
centric computational software using web -based technologies as a member of a
data science team in order to facilitate the adoption of these computational
tools by the rest of the business.
•Communicate with business stakeholders, product managers, software developers
and data scientists to collect requirements and drive the design process.
•Maintain and troubleshoot production systems.
•Provide training as necessary to business users.
•Spread the awareness on good UI design principles within the data science team
and broader engineering department.

Background /Experience:
•(5+ years preferred) developing UIs for analytic applications and database
systems is required. Previous experience in data science related applications
is highly preferred.
•Educational Background: BS in Computer Science or related technical field is
required, MS is preferred.
• Experience with the following technologies is required:
oCSS
oHTML5
oJavaScript
oAngularJS or similar
oNode.js or similar
•Experience with SQL is required.
•Experience with Python is required.
•Familiarity with GIT, JIRA is preferred.
•Familiarity with Tableau is preferred.
•Familiarity with Agile Scrum Methodologies is preferred.

Interview process (3 rounds):
- Initial phone screening (30 min) with HM
- Technical interview (Phone/Web): Multiple person panel
- Face to Face (In-person): with the whole team
o In the past we were looking for people with python UI framework experience
mostly.
o Going forward, we are OK with any significant framework experience.
Our preference is  Javascript (Angular.js, Node.js, etc)   Python (Flask,
Django etc)

Primary Skills
oCSS
oHTML5
oJavaScript
oAngularJS or similar
oNode.js or similar
•Experience with SQL is required.
•Experience with Python is required.
•Familiarity with GIT, JIRA is preferred.
•Familiarity with Tableau is preferred.

Secondary Skills
Familiarity with GIT, JIRA is preferred.
•Familiarity with Tableau is preferred.
•Familiarity with Agile Scrum Methodologies is preferred.

Any specific industry experience
Mobile OEM

Education
BS in Computer Science or related technical field is required, MS is preferred

If I miss your call please send me an e-mail, I will get back to you shortly.

Thanks & Regards
Prabhdeep Singh
Call: 816.399.4677
Email: psi...@agelixconsulting.com<mailto:psi...@agelixconsulting.com>
Agelix Consulting LLC
8595 College Blvd
#135, Overland Park, KS
United States 66210
[Logo of Agelix Consulting]

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential.
The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended
as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the
message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the
sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original
transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer
system. Thank you.