Hi ,

Hope you are well today

 I'm *Ankit (Recruiter) *from  Next Level Business Services, Inc*.*  I have
an open opportunity if you are available or have any consultant you can
send the resume at a <anki...@buddha.tech> ankit.gau...@nlbservices.com   or
you reach me at  (608)646-8326   and if you could refer someone i really
appreciate it.

*ORACLE DBA*

* Farmington, CT –*

* full time or contract.        *

    Solid Experience on Oracle 12c/RAC cluster/ASM on linux
    Solid experience to write shell script. (mandatory)
     experience with datapump, exp/imp tool, SQL* Loader etc
•    solid Experience with RMAN.  Perform Hot/cold backup, perform restore
and recovery of database. Expertise in point in time recovery.
•     Experience with data guard. Nice to have golden gate.
•     Expertise in advance performance analysis ,troubleshooting and tuning
SQLs.
•      Experience with day to day database support like user creation,
database creation, user roles ,privileges, tablespaces etc
•       Expertise to use several diagnostic tools/packs like AWR/Statspack
etc
•        Solid Experience in writing SQL queries and PL/SQL codes.
           experience with OEM.
•        Experience to upgrade oracle versions and/or apply quarterly
patches on DB/grid home.
•        candidate must able to support on-call and after hours maintenance
support.

Best Regards
*Ankit Gautam*
*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*

*Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing Johns Creek, GA 30097*
*Phone*: +1 (904) 267-1615| *Fax*: +1 (608)646-8326
*E-mail*: ankit.gau...@nlbservices.com |*WEB*:www.nlbservices.com
*G-talk*: ankit.gau...@nlbservices.com  | *Linked In*:
linkedin.com/in/ankit-gautam-9b3072148