Hi Associates,
Please check the below position and send me suitable resume along with the
expected pay rate at mallikhar...@conchtech.com/(901)-444-3153

Role: ETL Tester
Location:Dallas, TX
Duration: 12 Months
Rate:  DOE on c2c.
Interview Mode: Phone and Skype
Key Skills:Data Quality Engineer (ETL/DW/Services Tester)

Job Description:
• Expert technical skills with hands-on testing experience using SQL
queries.
• Extensive experience with both data migration and data transformation
testing
• Extensive experience testing DBMS like Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server, DB2
and Sybase.
• Extensive testing Experience with SQL/Unix/Linux.
• Extensive experience testing ETL (e.g. Abinitio, Informatica, SSIS, Data
stage

Thanks & Regards.
Mallikarjun
mallikhar...@conchtech.com
Contact :( 901)-444-3153
Disclaimer:  We respect your online privacy, if you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails, then please reply with “unsubscribe” in the subject
line.