Hi  ,

Hope you are well today

 I'm *Ankit (Recruiter) *from  Next Level Business Services, Inc*.*  I have
an open opportunity if you are available or have any consultant you can
send the resume at a <anki...@buddha.tech> ankit.gau...@nlbservices.com   or
you reach me at  (608)646-8326   and if you could refer someone i really
appreciate it.

*Role – MEAN Stack Developer *

*Location – San Jose, CA*

*6+ Months*

1.       Minimum 8+ years of experience in IT

2.       5+ years of experience in MEAN Stack.

3.       If not entire MEAN Stack – the combination of Mongo, Node JS and
React JS would be a MUST.

4.       Angular 4 and above

5.       Mongo DB

6.       Node JS

Best Regards
*Ankit Gautam*
*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*

*Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing Johns Creek, GA 30097*
*Phone*: +1 (904) 267-1615| *Fax*: +1 (608)646-8326
*E-mail*: ankit.gau...@nlbservices.com |*WEB*:www.nlbservices.com
*G-talk*: ankit.gau...@nlbservices.com  | *Linked In*:
linkedin.com/in/ankit-gautam-9b3072148