Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirements from one of my direct client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

Kindly send the resumes to will...@iic.com

*No (OPT, CPT, GC-EAD).  *

*Role: Sr. Cassandra Database Administrator*

* Location: Westlake, TX or Colorado Springs, CO Long term contract*

*Role: Java Full Stack Developer with Angular and React *

* Location: Irving-TX Long term contract*

*Role: Java Developer with EDI810/EDI811 X12 *

* Location: Alpharetta-GA Long term contract*

*Role: Kafka Administrator*

* Location: Irving-TX; Temple Terrace-FL Long term contract*

*Role: Java Backend Developer with Python*
*Location: Temple Terrace, FL*
*Long term contract*

*Role: Perl Developer*

* Location: Cary-NC Long term contract*

*Role: IBM MQ Administrator with Mainframe *

* Location: Piscataway-NJ Long term contract*

*Role: Senior MYSQL DBA *

* Location: Ashburn-VA Long term contract*

*Role: Oracle PL/SQL Developer with Teradata and Cognos*

* Location: Alpharetta-GA Long term contract*

*Role: PostgreSQL DBA/Architect *

* Location: Temple Terrace-FL Long term contract*

*Role: SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) *

* Location: Irving-TX Long term contract*

*Role: Java Developer with Scala and Akka *
*Location: Irving, TX*
*Long term contract*

*Role: Hadoop Administration*

* Location: Temple Terrace, FL Long term contract*

* I look forward to hearing from you*

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kiran