Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Senior DevOps Lead / Architect Atlanta, GA 6+ Months*

*Primary Skill:*  Jenkins, Ansible playbooks, DevOps Model knowledge,Groovy
scripts, Linux

*Secondary Skill:* Docker Swarm, AppDynamics,UCP, DTR, Counsul, NGNIX,
Monitoring tools(SPLUNK ),MongoDB, microservices architecture, Agile
Methodology,VersionOne , RabbitMq

*Roles & Responsibilities*:

·         Work with offshore /onsite Developers in troubleshooting DevOps
issues

·         Suggest ways to improve the process and take ownership of
assigned items.

·         Work closely with Business Lead/ Client to perform job duties in
effective manner.

·         Suggest ways to Project teams to better collaborate with parent
team in efficient way

·         Monitor daily Builds and assist in higher environment elevations.

·         Design, architect, and implement next generation system
architecture and automation solutions

·         Implement, maintain, and improve Continuous Integration and
Continuous Delivery environments

·         Own and lead initiatives to define, design, and implement DevOps
solutions which includes reference architectures, estimates, and costing

·         Provide technical leadership, project guidance, and business
development in various mobile technology areas

·         Advise business and technology delivery leadership on how to
translate the client’s infrastructure and automation business requirements
into executable technology solutions

·         Participate in customer’s workshops and provide presentations of
the proposed solution

·         Act as a subject matter expert on DevOps best practices with
Cloud technologies and API Build platforms

·         Perform analysis best practices and emerging concepts in DevOps,
Infrastructure Automation, and Enterprise Security

·         Acts as a technical liaison between clients, service engineering
teams and support

·         Define common business and development processes, platform and
tools usage for mobile solutions and delivery

·         Review and audit of existing solution, design and system
architecture

·         Serve as a systems and DevOps  evangelist providing thought
leadership, participating in conferences, authoring white papers, etc

·         Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions

·         Create technical documentation

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kiran

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

 ki...@yochana.com || *www.yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>

*Hangouts / Skype:* saikiran0...@gmail.com

off: 248-598-7520