Hello Partners,

Thank you for your supporting in placing our consultants.

Please find below updated hotlist of our consultants. Please share only Direct
client requirements as we need Vendor and Client letter for all the below
consultants. Our consultants are Genuine experience with good communication
skills. Please add
swilli...@charterglobal.com<mailto:swilli...@charterglobal.com> to your mailing
list and let me know your fast filling requirements.

Feel free to call me if any questions.

 Consultant Name
Technology
Exp
Visa
Location
Relocation
Availability
Chetan Kumar
Java Full stack developer
9yrs
H1B
Pasadena, CA
Yes
2 Week
Veena Sudalaiyandi
Qlikview/Qliksense Developer
5 yrs
EAD
Richardson, TX
Yes
2 Week
Sam Teenu
MS Dynamics CRM
5 yrs
H1B
Atlanta, GA
Yes
2 Week
Alok Pise
Teradata DBA
10 yrs
H1B
charlotte, NC
Yes
2 Week
Anu Kumar
Middleware Admin Consultant
14yrs
H1B
Alpharetta, GA
Yes
2 Week
Dipali Khachane
Workday Consultant
5yrs
EAD
Pittsburgh, PA
Yes
2 Week

Thanks & Regards,

Sarah Williams
Sr. Bench Sales Recruiter| Charter Global Inc
linkedin.com/in/sara-williams-874a76153| Office: 770-326-9933 Ext: 305|
swilli...@charterglobal.com<mailto:swilli...@charterglobal.com>
https://www.charterglobal.com | Address: Glenlake Parkway | Suite 525 |
Atlanta, GA 30328