Good Morning All!

Thank you for your continuous support in placing our Bench consultants.

Please find below updated list of our available consultants. For resumes share
your Direct Client requirements at
swilli...@charterglobal.com<mailto:swilli...@charterglobal.com>

Feel free to call me if any questions.

Consultant Name
Skill
Location
Relocation
Visa Status
Exp
Availability
Rajesh Yadav
Sr. Net Developer
White Plains, NY
ONLY NY/NJ
H1B
15 yrs
2 Weeks
Rishi Kumar
Scrum Master
Alpharetta GA
Yes
H1B
15 yrs
2 Weeks
Ajinkya Ravikant Ghag
Sharepoint Developer
Atlanta, GA
ONLY GA
H1B
10 yrs
2 Weeks
Chetan Kumar
Sr. Java Developer
Los Angeles, CA
Accept:  CA, WA , NY
H1B
10 yrs
2 Weeks
Fazle Abidi
Project Manager
Piscataway, NJ
East Cost
USC
6 yrs
2 Weeks
TERA WEEMS
Product Owner/Product Mgr
Atlanta, GA
Only GA
USC
10 yrs
2 Weeks
Srinivasan
Senior Quality Engineer
Portland, OR
Yes
H1B
15 yr
2 Weeks

Thanks & Regards,

Sarah Williams
Sr. Bench Sales Recruiter| Charter Global Inc
linkedin.com/in/sara-williams-874a76153| Office: 770-326-9933 Ext: 305|
swilli...@charterglobal.com
https://www.charterglobal.com | Address: Glenlake Parkway | Suite 525 |
Atlanta, GA 30328